Today I'm sharing with you a delicious yet simple recipe that I think you will enjoy greatly. It's the perfect recipe for anyone.
Doesn't it look lovely?
What I like about this recipe is that you do not have to be exact with the measurements you can adjust them to your liking! Plus you will only need a few simple ingredients that you may already have at home. This recipe works well as warm lunch since it incorporates lots of different flavors.
Before I write out the recipe I want to emphasize that these measurements are just guidelines, adjust them to your liking!
Yield: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 4 Croissants (store bought work fine)
- 6 oz.(170 g) Cream Cheese
- 1-2 tbsp. (14- 30 g) Pesto
- 1/2 Cup (64 g) Onion
- 4 oz. (115 g) Feta
- You will begin by preheating the oven to 350 °F or 175 °C . Then cut your croissants in half lengthwise. (as though you were making a sandwich)
- Then spread the cream cheese evenly onto all the halves (there should be eight pieces total), afterwards apply the pesto. The combination of the pesto and cream cheese makes it creamy and flavorful.
- Next, place your onion onto the bottom halves only, since you'll be putting the top half onto the bottom.
- Afterwards sprinkle the feta on top of the onion then put your croissant together. Place your croissants on a baking pan or cook sheet and bake for 7 to 10 minutes.( Check at around 5-6 minutes to see if it golden brown)
- Serve warm with tomato sauce or fresh tomatoes (I was out of them)
Sounds simple doesn't it? Well it really was! And it is so delicious, and you can make it your own by using different types of cheeses or adding other condiments to customize it to your liking!
I have never posted a recipe on my blog before so I'd like you to let me know what you thought in the comments down below!
I also wanted to thank all of you for following me on Bloglovin, it means the world to me!
Thank You for reading and have fun in the kitchen!
Let me know how it turns out for you!