Hello to anyone stopping by !
I would like to thank you for stumbling upon my page. In this little post I hope to introduce myself to the interweb. I am still a newbie to the scene but I believe I will be able to bring a different take on many issues.
In my blog I hope to present my audience with multiple elements which are all centered around the name of the blog Simply Easier Living. Essentially I want to encourage you to make your life simpler. You may ask what is this "simple" I talk of, well allow me to elaborate.
I have recently noticed that the world we live in has become very complex. People are obsessed simply with materialistic items. Items that actually serve of little value but to please the eye. So I am embarking on a journey to show you how to live your life simply.
I aim to do this through a variety of posts all of which I hope you will enjoy. Some ideas that I have in mind for future blog posts include (but are not excluded to) :
- Food- Sometimes cooking and recipe ideas are challenging so I hope to help you by posting recipe ideas and suggestions.
- DIY- Instead of spending money at a store why not make it easier on your wallet by making it yourself. ( Plus it can be quite a bit of fun !)
- Book Review- I hope to make that trip to the library just a tiny bit easier by giving you all an idea of what new book to pick up.
- Beauty Review- Instead of wasting your money at the store you will be able to know which product will not be worth the splurge.
- Self-Improvement- A little advice on how to make something easier is beneficial to anyone.
Essentially I hope to report on all things lifestyle related in hopes of inspiring you to make your life less complicated. Less cluttered or confusing and more refined. So that you can be the happiest form of you possible.
If by chance this post has struck a cord with you feel free to let me know in the comments down below. Finally, if you have any point of critique I would be willing to listen.