Today I'm going to tell you all about the items that I have been loving for the month of July. I tried to include a variety of items as to inspire a greater range of people.
I hope you become inspired to also purchase some of the items that I have listed!
So this past month I have been loving the following:
- Fancy Scissors: I've been enjoying them for making even simple lists or charts look a little nicer with a fancy little border, plus they are in such nice summer colors
- Pens: These pens are my absolute favorites and they are the Pentel R.S.V.P. Ballpoint Pens, they are a bit pricier but they are completely worth it
- Studs: I have also enjoying studs because they pair nicely with many outfits whether its casual or dressy.
- Agendas: I always enjoy pretty notebooks and stationary this particle agenda I purchased last year and I still love and use it as much as I did last year.
- Bows: They add that little something to an outfit. I have been particularly keen on coral colors for the summer since they look nice against a white shirt or dress.
- Pressed Powder: As everyone tends to be a bit more sweaty in the summer pressed powder works well in minimizing the shine. I also enjoy wearing it as is on "lazy" summer days.
- Blush: This particular blush color I picked up in the spring but I especially liked it this month since it is a nice warm rosy tint that isn't overpowering. The particular shade is natural rose 148 by Covergirl.
I hope you enjoyed reading what I've been liking!
What have some of your favorites been, let me know down below?
Thanks for reading!